I want to create zoom bot which can join and record meeting using official way using zoom API or SDK.
I saw there exists
ZOOM API Reference,
Zoom Meeting SDKs] and
Meeting Bots: Accessing Media Streams.
ZOOM API Reference I did not find anything using which I bot can join and record meeting.
Zoom Meeting SDKs I did not find anything which I can use in my
Node.js script for automation of joining and recording meeting.
Meeting Bots: Accessing Media Streams I found that its exists for Window and MacOS so I am not sure if I can use it in my standalone python or node.js script.
So what is right API or SDK for creating bot which can join and record meeting?
Officially Zoom is providing Raw Data Stream access only with native SDKs (Windows, macOS) only. You need to build integration with those SDKs and run multiple instances using Docker.
@alokmahor, happy to share how to build a meeting bot that joins meetings and interacts as a participant.
If you’re using the Zoom Raw Data SDK, these are the steps:
- Spin up a server. We recommend AWS, GCP, or Digital Ocean.
- Use either the Windows or Mac Zoom SDK to launch an instance of the Zoom client.
- Once you have the Zoom SDK launched, and use the Raw Data functionality to extract the video and audio streams.
- This will return the video in I420 raw frames and audio in PCM 16LE raw format, so you’ll need to encode the audio and video yourself afterwards.
- Once you have one instance of this working, you’ll need to scale this across several servers if you want to run multiple bots simultaneously, which is required to have bots for multiple meetings.
Finally, another option is Recall.ai. It’s a simple 3rd party API that lets you use meeting bots to get raw audio/video from meetings and interact with participants without you needing to spend months to build, scale and maintain these bots.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Do you know if there’s a starter repo(s) on github to quickly bootstrap this pipeline?
@Brendan Hope you will be fine.
Please navigate to Zoom Docs and follow the instructions.
Is there any way we can integrate google text to speech and make bot respond to users via zoom sdk?
@trivediharsh49, when you say:
make bot respond to users via zoom sdk
What do you mean?