Hello Zoom Developers, here are the updates for the Meeting SDK Web 2.11.0 release
- Screen sharing QOS statistics in the Settings panel.
- Indonesian (id-ID) and Netherlands (nl-NL) language and localization support.
- Audio decoder in the audio-worklet.
- Safari 16.4 video rendering issues.
stopIncomingAudioAPI to stop incoming audio.
checkFeatureRequirementsAPI to check browser compatibility with supported features.
- Support to allow attendees to talk via phone in webinars.
- Watermark support for when video isn’t playing.
- Support for moving participants to the waiting room if the host drops unexpectedly.
- Preview and waiting room with Zoom’s new experience.
- Styling and UI on mobile.
- User unable to change audio status when screen sharing with audio.
- i18n issues in transcription menu and report dialog.
- Consistency issues with
persistentIDwith respect to other SDKs.
- Pin and spotlight support in speaker view.
- Inability to properly tap on the leave button to leave the meeting.
You can also see the update listed on our Changelog: https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us/sections/9220576205197-Zoom-Meeting-SDK