Hello Zoom Developers, here are the updates for the Meeting SDK Web 2.9.0 release
- API for managing virtual background.
- Free meeting end dialog.
- American Sign Language (ASL) support.
- API for customizing the polling link (
- Support for sending emojis in chat.
leaveMeetingAPI by adding a
- A bug where the audio device would unintentionally switch to “Microsoft Teams Audio Device (Virtual)”, resulting in audio cut-off.
- Links in chat not redirecting users properly due to improper URL encoding.
- Safari audio issues due to auto-join, by disabling auto-join.
- Incorrect labels on the waiting page when the meeting had, in fact, started.
Videosettings unintentionally being shown to webinar attendees in certain cases.
- Attendee view in webinar not properly following host’s view when set accordingly.
- SDK key length check.
- API for sending a private chat.
- Video view toggle (gallery view, speaker view, etc.) from tabs to dropdown.
You can also see the update listed on our Changelog: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog