Meetings by ID API giving wrong status

Description
We observer that lot of meetings (eg - 81103355813) are ended when we see in our dashboard, but when called via API it tells “status”:“started”.

Error
v2/meetings/$meetingId API giving wrong status.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
v2/meetings/$meetingId

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Status in dashboard v/s the API is different

Screenshots (If applicable)
NA

Additional context
Started around 11:30 today, was working fine before that.

Hey @dpsrourkela

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Thanks bot for the reply, but the thread is unrelated.

Hi @dpsrourkela,

Thank you for raising this issue. Could you send me your Zoom Account Number listed in your account profile via message so I can look further into this issue?

Thank you,
Shrijana

Hi @shrijana.g
I am not able to find a place to send a personal message/mail, is it fine if I post the account id on he public forum?

Hi @dpsrourkela

Could you email us at developersupport@zoom.us with the account number and meeting IDs that were affected?

Thank you,
Shrijana

Hi @shrijana.g,

Have sent an email, can you please have look at it at the earliest. We are having issues conducting classes due to this.

@dpsrourkela Thanks for sending over the information. I have raised a ticket [ZOOM-201218] for this issue to the related team. I will let you know as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,
Shrijana

1 Like

Thanks @shrijana.g for the response. Looking forward to the resolution.

1 Like

Hey @dpsrourkela,

It looks like this was an edge case in our system. We are working on fixing the issue.

In the meantime, please let us know if you see this happen again. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.