Memory access out of bounds

Description
this error happens randomly when I join the meeting and an warning of deprecation

Error

Which Web Client SDK version?
webSdk v1.9.5

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. create a react app
  2. install the required dependencies
  3. import css on html and creat e the zoom.js to call the required functions and return the div with mmtg-root id
  4. run the webproject and click in the Join button

Screenshots
object returned before error

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Desktop
  • Browser: Chrome and Edge (latest version both)
1 Like

Hi, @diego.luis.gomes2015,

Thank you for posting in the Developer Forum. Typically, that error occurs when the Wasm files aren’t preloading. The wasm preloads should follow the ZoomMtg.setZoomJSLib('http://localhost:9999/node_modules/@zoomus/websdk/dist/lib', '/av') statement. Your first three lines in index.js should be:

ZoomMtg.setZoomJSLib('http://localhost:9999/node_modules/@zoomus/websdk/dist/lib', '/av');
ZoomMtg.preLoadWasm();
ZoomMtg.prepareJssdk();

Also, please try putting logs so you can see if the init and join functions are being called. Let me know if this helps.

Best,
Donte

it’s already like this

now the join returns ok but afeter ‘consume interval 3’, nothing is happen

1 Like

Thank you for that update, @diego.luis.gomes2015 ! I think the issue is that you are calling those functions inside of your Zoom method. Instead, those calls need to be made right away and should be at the top of the file. For reference, I’ve linked our Sample React Web SDK (1.9.5), can you please test with this and let us know if the problem persist ?

Best,
Donte

with react sdk ocurred another error

the ‘declare’ before the ‘var’ only can be used with tsx archives but if i install typescript on my project and change the type for js to tsx another error shows

and if i just discarte the ‘declare’ and use ‘var zoomMtg’ the project don’t work

i created a new react application with following some things of react sdk with my old zoom application and works for me now

Hi, @diego.luis.gomes2015,
Fantastic ! I am happy to hear referencing the SDK was helpful. Should you encounter more issues, feel free to reach out.

Best,
Donte

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.