Zoom meeting Error

Description
Hello, I’m trying to use zoom web client sdk throw CDN, but I’m facing some errors when I try to join.

Which Web Client SDK version?
I’m using 1.9.5

Screenshots

Hey @ls4388387 ,

Can you please share some additional info like steps to reproduce the issue?

Also, are you seeing any errors in the UI?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello @tommy,

I’m just starting a scheduled meeting, by running my JS code above:

And in my browser I receive an black screen and the error that I show in my console.

Hey @ls4388387,

Please see our Sample Web App and use that as a reference when building with the Web SDK. Let me know if you see the same issues with our Sample App.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

I am facing the same issue, this starts coming after I upgrade zoom-websdk version from 1.9.0 to 1.9.5

Hey @Rituraj,

If possible, try upgrading to the latest version of the Web SDK (1.9.6) just to see if that helps.

If not, I’m not seeing this on my end, would you be able to provide a public git repo with code to reproduce the issue?

Thanks,
Max

Upgraded to 1.9.6 and was still facing the same error. Spent a few hours debugging till I realised the problem was caused by this bit of code

ZoomMtg.init({
    leaveUrl: meetingConfig.leaveUrl,
    isSupportAV: true,
    success: joinZoom(meetingConfig)
  });

had to change it to

ZoomMtg.init({
    leaveUrl: meetingConfig.leaveUrl,
    isSupportAV: true,
    success: function () {
      joinZoom(meetingConfig);
    }
  });

and it started working. Thank you

So you just added a new function ?

Hey @Rituraj,

Thank you for sharing what worked for you! In the future, you can use the Sample Web App as a reference when debugging:

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.