Missing Auto Audio Join and Advanced Audio Features in Zoom Meeting SDK for Web

Hi Zoom Developer Team,

I’ve been working with the Zoom Meeting SDK for web, and I’ve noticed that there doesn’t seem to be an option for auto audio join. This feature is essential for improving user experience by automatically connecting audio when users join a meeting, rather than requiring them to manually connect.

Additionally, I’m unable to find advanced audio control features in the Meeting SDK, which are available in the Video SDK. I’ve noticed that while the SDK allows for muting participants, there doesn’t seem to be a straightforward way to enforce a listen-only mode where participants cannot unmute themselves but can still hear the host. This functionality is crucial for our use case, where we need to ensure that only the host’s audio is broadcasted to participants without any interruptions.

Could you please confirm if these features are available in the Zoom Meeting SDK for web? If they are, I would appreciate guidance on how to implement them. If not, it seems like these are critical features that could be very beneficial for developers integrating Zoom into their applications.