Missing poll data from get polls endpoint

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
GET /v2/webinars/{webinarId}/polls
GET /v2/report/webinars/{webinarId}/polls

Description
When accessing the Get Polls endpoint above (/v2/webinars/{webinarId}/polls), I receive the following response:

{
    "total_records": 0,
    "polls": []
}

However, when I send a request to the Get Poll Responses endpoint (/v2/report/webinars/{webinarId}/polls), I do successfully receive user response data to all of the poll questions.

The Get Polls endpoint was correctly returning the expected data until recently. Has there been a change to the Zoom API, or is this a bug? I see nothing in the changelog nor the API documentation to suggest that the expected behavior for this endpoint has changed.

Error?
The API request succeeds (status code=200), however, the data is missing.

1 Like

Hi @fbrunetti ,

I am not aware of any changes, but it may be a breaking change. Can you please respond to my private message sharing the following:

• developer email
  • client id associated with queries
  • full API request/response of for both endpoints
  • webinar id

Thanks!

Hi Gianni,

Thanks for the reply! I have a simple example from some exploratory testing that we conducted a couple of days ago. Details below, please let me know if there is any other information that I can provide. Thank you,

Frank Brunetti

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@fbrunetti just following up, please check your private message and respond there. I sent another message in our private message thread.

I’m having exactly the same issue as you can see on this thread: Listing webinar polls doesn't return all

Hi @fbrunetti @rfvm ,

I’ve opened a service engineering request since there are multiple instances of this. This seems to be a bug (ZSEE-113813).

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Fix set for sometime this month; awaiting approval from engineering.

1 Like