3. participant A opens camera
  4. after a few minutes, participant A’s browser crashes

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Samsung A50s
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version: 91.0.4472.101

Hey @arvinb450,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Unfortunately, mobile browsers are not currently supported by the Web SDK.

Please see our Browser Support for more information.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Can we get a timeline as to when you’ll be bringing back support to mobile browsers.
It’s quite a surprise that you’re removing support for mobile browsers and even the older versions are affected.

@MaxM

Hey @arvinb450,

I absolutely understand that this is a big change. It’s not something we wanted to do but it allowed us to better set expectations in terms of the support we can provide for the Web SDK.

We are always working to expand our platform support but I don’t have a timeline as to if/when we will be bringing back Mobile Browser support. We do get that a huge amount of people use mobile browsers so it’s definitely a priority to enable our developers to easily code for mobile platforms.

This isn’t to say that the Web SDK won’t work with mobile browsers but we just aren’t supporting it at this time.

My apologies for this sudden and inconvenient change.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.