MSDK_RawDataDemos send video not work

i use c++ 5.13 meeting sdk and MSDK_RawDataDemos, when i run SendVideoRawData sample demo, it not work, only reveive onInitialize callback.

@15107478682 ,

you will need to click on the unmute / show video button before the Send will trigger.

if use ENABLE_CUSTOMIZED_UI_FLAG mode, how can do it? in meeting ,call meetingService->GetMeetingVideoController()->UnmuteVideo()?

@chunsiong.zoom if use ENABLE_CUSTOMIZED_UI_FLAG mode, how can do it? in meeting ,call meetingService->GetMeetingVideoController()->UnmuteVideo()?

@chunsiong.zoom there is no ui,Do you mean to do this ?

void onInMeeting() {

printf("onInMeeting Invoked\n");

//double check if you are in a meeting
	if (meetingService->GetMeetingStatus() == ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::MEETING_STATUS_INMEETING) {
		printf("In Meeting Now...\n");

//deprecated check, this is not necessary anymore
		//if (HasRawdataLicense() == true) {

//}
		//else
		//{
		//	printf("HasRawdataLicense==false. \n");
		//}

meetingService->GetMeetingVideoController()->UnmuteVideo();

attemptToStartRawVideoSending();

}

}

@15107478682 ,

There is supposed to be UI for the sample code. This is true for both custom UI and default UI mode.

If you are running this in a docker or headless environment, it might not be supported

The code which was shared is not tested in depth yet, and there might be some race condition. Hence when you unmute the video, the sending video might not start.

Left is a regular zoom client, right is the meeting SDK demo, with the video unmuted

How do I use code to control its agreement?when i use audio send rawdata, it seems should click “got it” btn,the onStart callback can receive

@chunsiong.zoom i use CUSTOMIZED ui

@15107478682
The IMeetingReminder events should be able do handle these prompts

https://marketplacefront.zoom.us/sdk/meeting/windows/class_i_meeting_reminder_event.html

i cant find it , my zoom meeting sdk version is 5.13

@chunsiong.zoom i cant find it , my zoom meeting sdk version is 5.13

@15107478682 , the meeting reminder is only available in newer version of SDK

@chunsiong.zoom
Is there any other way for old version

@15107478682 ,

If you want to programmatically accept the prompt, you will need to use the later version of the SDK which supports meeting reminder