- TypeError: h.a.getCanvasInfo is not a function
- ReferenceError: JsMediaSDK_Instance is not defined
- TypeError: P.sendSocket is not a function
Here is the full stack details for canvas error
Here is the full stack details for jsMediaSDK_Instance
Here is the full stack details for socket send
This happened for a client with very bad low download speed and it took very long to download zoom libraries and resources.
As you can see in the following screenshot:
- it takes several seconds per resources to download
Could these error stack be generated because of these two libraries not being downloaded yet when the SDK execute its code on client side ?
1.7.10 and i’m pretty sure this would also happen with 1.8.0 unless you completely changed internal behavior of these lib between both version - but i don’t think so as this was not described in the changes.
To Reproduce(If applicable)
It’s pretty hard to reproduce as you need very bad network conditions, but:
- simulate bad network conditions (slow download speed)
- join a meeting with the sample application
Browser: Chrome latest release
OS : Any (window, mac os, linux)