Need API to recall camera preset

Description
Need API to control camera presets of the camera connected with the zoom application

Error
Need API to control camera presets of the camera connected with the zoom application.

Hi Team,

we are from extron and we integrate zoom application with our control systems to control from our user interface using third party API control of zoom.

and we didn’t receive API’s to control camera presets in the last release of API, can you please update that when can we expect the API to control camera preset, because we have provided our control solution to VMware and they need this feature in their system, since it is a standard of them.

Hey @pd-test-dev,

Is this related to Zoom Rooms? Can you explain further when you say camera presets?

Thanks,
Tommy

Yes this is related to zoom rooms and in a zoom controller like an iPad application we are able to recall the presets of connected camera, but API is not available to control from a third party control system in zoom room.

Hey @pd-test-dev,

May I ask who from Zoom mentioned it would be included?

Thanks,
Tommy

No one have mentioned that it will be available, since there was no command available to control camera preset, wanted to check that whether will it be available in the next release of API.

Hey @pd-test-dev,

I see thanks. Currently we don’t have this functionality, stay updated here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog

Thanks,
Tommy

Thank you so much tommy

1 Like

Happy to help @pd-test-dev!

Thanks,
Tommy

Can we get API to control camera presets in future updates, if yes any expected timeline to receive that?

Hey @pd-test-dev,

I have added this as a feature request. (ZOOM-139114) As of now we do not have a timeline, but you can stay updated here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog

Thanks,
Tommy

well noted on this, thank you so much for providing the information.

1 Like

Happy to help @pd-test-dev! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Any updates on this request?

Hey @pd-test-dev,

Currently we are focusing on security related features. After our 90 day plan, we will revisit this feature request.

Thanks,
Tommy