zCommand Call CameraControl Preset

Is there a way to store and call presets to/from USB PTZ Camera connected to ZoomRoom, through ZoomRoom CLI commands ??

Is it on the roadmap ??

Hey @joseanio,

I do not believe so. You would have to store the presets on your end and then apply them.

We will work on adding this to our APIs in the future.

Thanks,
Tommy

Lets wait!

Thank you.

Sounds good, stay updated here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog

Thanks,
Tommy

How do you save the Camera location using the CLI? I don’t see a way to view or send a camera to a specific location.

Is the CLI still being supported and updated with new features? I don’t see a way to control the actual Zoom Room PC using the v2 API.

Hi @wendell,

I do not believe it’s possible to save camera location/settings using our CLI.

While our Zoom Rooms CLI is still supported, we are not actively adding functionality at this time. However, if you have a specific feature request for this (such as ability to save camera location via CLI), I would encourage you to share this with us here: #feature-requests.

Thanks,
Will

Thank you for the reply. Are there any plans to add “Camera Preset Recall” to the CLI? Or is there another way to recall camera presets using the v2 API? We have a lot of large enterprise clients using 3rd party control systems to control zoom rooms and this seems like a trivial functionality. Thanks again for the quick response.

Hi @wendell,

At this time, we don’t have any plans to implement this. However, our team does check the feature requests regularly, so it doesn’t hurt to add this there if it’s something you think would be valuable to have as part of the CLI functionality. :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

Thank you. I added to the features request list for the CLI.

1 Like

Thanks @wendell! :slight_smile:

-Tommy