Need developer to integrate SDK into 2d game environment web

I’m looking for a developer that can help us integrate Zoom video calling into a 2d game environment on web browser. Please contact me here or cam@cjh.tech

Hey @cjh,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. If you have any specific questions, I’m happy to help out. Otherwise, I’m sure one of our community members can offer their services.

You can also check sites like Upwork, Freelancer, Hire, etc. for developers that have experience with web video, RESTful APIs and SDKs.

Thanks,
Max

Hi CJ,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Zoom freelancer and all what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Hey @Andrew7,

Thank you for offering your services!

Thanks,
Max

All instant games are based on HTML5. I heard that https://globalcsgo.com/gambling-sites is actively working with game engine developers to bring instant games to other platforms. You can choose one of the game engines depending on the type of game you are developing. But to tell you the truth, many freelancers are out of work right now. So naturally, to create a game, it is unnecessary to have a whole army of employees. They can be developed by a small team, limited to game designers and programmers, or even alone, combining several professions at once.

I appreciate the insight!

Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.