Need help for zoom API

Dears,

This is my first time to use Zoom API and i need help to do the following with the ASP.Net C#
I need to make a web application that do the following
1- can create a meetings and record all what happen in that meeting
2- join users for that meeting will be up to 300 member
3- I can have more than one meeting at a time with possibility to have members for each one up to 300 members
4-i can add user to the meeting and this user has access for that meeting and not other meeting
5- download the recording meetings to my device
6- and also tell me which better methodology for authentication to used for this requests (JWT or OATH)

Hi @eng.salehelsayedfci,

Thanks for joining our Developer Community—happy to help guide you. Please see my feedback on each of your points below:

create a meetings and record all what happen in that meeting

Please see our Create Meeting API and our Cloud Recording endpoints

join users for that meeting will be up to 300 member

Note that a join_url will be provided in the response to our Create Meeting API. You can share this URL with participants for them to join. Regarding the size of your meetings, please see our pricing page here for details on how many participants you can host on each plan:

have more than one meeting at a time

Please keep in mind that in order to host more than one meeting at a time, you will need to have unique hosts for each meeting. Each host will require a license (see our pricing above)

add user to the meeting and this user has access for that meeting and not other meeting

For this, I recommend that you require registration for your meetings. You can then use our Add Meeting Registrant API endpoint to add users and generate a unique join_url for each user.

download the recording meetings to my device

The GET Cloud Recording endpoint (see first point) returns a download_url that you can use.

Authentication (JWT or OAUTH)

If you will only need access to users/meetings under your own Zoom account, JWT should suffice. However, if you need access to users/meetings outside of your own Zoom account, you would need to authenticate via OAuth and publish your app on our marketplace.

I hope this information helps!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.