Need information on in_meeting and cn_meeting properties of settings object in creating meeting API

Description
What is the use of in_meeting and cn_meeting properties of settings object in creating meeting API. We are integrating with zoom apis through oAuth App in our application, as we have customer base across globe want to be sure with use of these two properties.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Zoom OAuth App integration.

Which Endpoint/s?
Create Meeting API Endpoint - https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/meetings/meetingcreate

Thanks,

-Khadir.

Hey @khadir.syed,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Looking at our historical posts, it looks like those fields are deprecated.

My understanding is that in the past, it would tell the API to host the meeting on a specific server in order to allow for the lowest latency. This is no longer required with newer versions of the API.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Thank you @MaxM for clarification.

1 Like

Hey @khadir.syed,

I’m glad to hear that answered your questions! If you have any further issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.