Need to know when the host leave the meeting on Android SDK

Hi @haider.saleem,

Can you please provide a screenshot of the dialog you are referring to?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,

It appears on user side, when coach end the session.

Here:

Hi @haider.saleem,

Thanks for clarifying. That can be hidden by setting no_meeting_end_message = true on the instance of MeetingOptions passed in when joining the meeting. More information can be found in our documentation.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,

I’m using it the way you asked and described in docs but still getting the pop up and moreover can I override Ok button action too?

Sdk version: 5.5.1.1319

joinMeetingOptions.no_meeting_end_message = true;
meetingService.joinMeetingWithParams(context, jmp,joinMeetingOptions);

Hi @haider.saleem,

Are you able to reproduce this in the sample app? If not, please provide a full code snippet showing how you are joining the meeting so that we can investigate further.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,

I was unable to reproduce it in sample app, but my implementation is kinda same.

Here you can see:

JoinMeetingParams jmp = new JoinMeetingParams();
        JoinMeetingOptions joinMeetingOptions = new JoinMeetingOptions();
        joinMeetingOptions.no_meeting_end_message = true;
        jmp.meetingNo = sessionParams.getMeetingId();
        jmp.displayName = sessionParams.getUserName();
        jmp.password = sessionParams.getPassword();

meetingService.joinMeetingWithParams(context, jmp,joinMeetingOptions);

Hi @haider.saleem,

Thanks for providing the additional information. I’m not seeing anything wrong with your code snippet, and the fact that it is not reproducible in the sample app means that this is not device-specific behavior. Can you please provide the SDK logs so that we may investigate this further? The SDK logs should be an encrypted file, which can be sent to developersupport@zoom.us.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,

I have sent log file to developersupport@zoom.us, here’s request number 11014566.

Thank you.

Hi @haider.saleem,

Thank you for sending the logs over. Confirming that we have received them. I will keep you updated as soon as we have any additional information to share.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @jon.zoom,

Any update?

Hi @haider.saleem,

I do not have any updates yet, but I will follow up on this and let you know as soon as I hear anything. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

Hi @haider.saleem,

Upon closer inspection of the screenshot you provided, I realized you appear to be using a custom UI. If this is the case, a fix for this issue has already been identified and will be included in the next release. Please let me know if you are not using a custom UI, as that would be a different issue.

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom ,

yes, I’m using custom UI.

When new sdk will be released, any expected date?

Hi @haider.saleem,

I am hesitant to give an exact date, but it is probably coming within the next couple of weeks, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Thanks!

1 Like