Need to make Host join meeting without entering password

As I have previously described, I am creating a very minimal Android app to host meetings via Zoom. The scenario is like this:

1. A person with the rights in the web portal schedules a meeting for a “Host” using their user account.
  2. The app automatically logs in as the “Host” and displays all the scheduled meetings to them.
  3. The Host clicks one of the scheduled meetings which starts and joins the meeting, but without needing to know or enter the Meeting ID or password.

The app is to be used on locked down Android tablets by people who would normally be legally prevented from accessing technology, in order for them to have “face to face” meetings with case workers and therapists during the pandemic (and likely also after it).

I need to have this working by the end of the week. Any suggestions on how I can make the meeting join occur without disclosing the Meeting ID and password to the “Host” would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

OK, so that was easier than I expected.
This can be closed. The “host” does not need to enter the password to join the meeting.
Sorry to bother everyone. I should have tried it before I asked.
Cheers

Hi @john.a.stevens,

Thanks for the post and pardon the late response. Glad to hear that you have found the solution. Then I will go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to create another post if any other questions. :slight_smile: