Hide meeting id and password when joining by url

I am using Android SDK for Zoom integration and I join a zoom meeting using MeetingService.handZoomWebUrl.
Although before joining a meeting, I do not want to give the user to see the Meeting id and password on the zoom screen, is there a way to disable the same. Do i need to pass a param to the url?

Hey @karthik.rt_01

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Hi @karthik.rt_01, thanks for the post.

It appears that the answer from the DeveloperBot was not related to your question, so I’ll just go ahead and answer it for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Currently there is no way to adjust the meeting options prior to joining when you use the handZoomWebUrl method. For that, you would need to join or start the meeting through the typical routes described here.

To disable the meeting number and password, you can set the following field on your MeetingOptions object:

meeting_views_options = MeetingViewsOptions.NO_TEXT_MEETING_ID + MeetingViewsOptions.NO_TEXT_PASSWORD

Thanks!