Neither video nor audio works in Zoom Web

Description
We have implemented Zoom in Web with SDK and we found that neither the audio nor the sound can be activated in any way. On the other hand, in Firefox it works correctly. It has a solution?

Error
Neither audio nor video works in Chrome

Hi,

Please can you confirm which version of the Web SDK you are using?

Also, please try using the Web SDK Sample App in Chrome and check if it works.

Thanks,
Alex

1 Like

Hey @DavidEgea,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Make sure that you’re serving your application over HTTPS.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

Hello

Thank you very much for the answers. I have done tests with the library and with the programming that I have and I think I know where the problem is, now I am missing the solution.
I have the meeting.php file inside an iframe, so I have the Zoom window inside my website. It works in Firefox, not Chrome. If I run the url I have in the iframe in Chrome, it does work. The problem would be the iframe. Do you have a solution?
Thanks.

Hey @DavidEgea,

Thank you for the update. This is happening because the Web SDK is not designed to be displayed in an iFrame. Instead, it should be imported directly on the page.

When it comes to PHP, you should be able to follow a similar implementation to what is in the CDN folder of our Sample Web App in order to import it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.