No Meeting Recording UUID in Get Past Meetings response

It’s my understanding that best practice for pulling recordings is by UUID for individual meeting instances. This works well for traditional meetings with multiple participants. I have a customer who will occasionally run a meeting with a single participant, record the meeting, and need to acquire the recording URL in the same manner. It’s a training organization and they need to record tutorials in this manner. I have tested and verified that you cannot run a meeting with a single participant and create a UUID to manage the recordings. Is there a workaround for this, before I go digging?

Current workflow is using the Get Past Meetings call to get the Meeting Recording UUID. This hasn’t worked for meetings with 1 participant. You can get a UUID for those meetings other ways, I think, but they’d have to have two separate workflows. How do I get a meeting recording’s UUID with this flow please?

@bdeanindy,

Currently we do not have workaround because technically it’s not a meeting with just only one person :slightly_smiling_face:. The meeting needs to have at least two unique participants (host and attendee) in order to pull recordings with UUID.

Thanks

1 Like

Ah, that makes sense. Thank you.
How do I mark this post as resolved/answered by your last message please @michael_p.zoom??