Zoom recordings returns only one latest recording

Description
I have created a scheduled meeting (not recurring). I started the meeting and started to record meeting in the cloud. For some technical reason, I had to end the meeting and again start the meeting and record it in the cloud. I did the same for 6 more times.

When I tried to fetch the meeting recording using " /meetings/{meetingId}/recordings" API. I get only the latest meeting recording. I used UUID of meeting as recommended in the API sheet to get all the recordings. But I got only the latest.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Create a non recurring scheduled meeting
  2. Start the meeting.
  3. Record meeting in cloud.
  4. End the meeting after 5 min.
  5. Start the same meeting again.
  6. Record on cloud.
  7. End meeting after 10 min.
  8. Repeat step 2-4 for 5 more times.
  9. When I hit the API to fetch all recording, It listed only the latest. But the backend has all 6 recordings.

Hey @rahul3, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

This is expected behavior. You would have to call this endpoint 6 times using all 6 meetingUUIDs since each meeting is considered different.

If you wanted to get all the recordings in one go, you could call the List All Recordings endpoint which is the same endpoint you are seeing in the Zoom web portal.

Thanks,
Tommy

I am also facing this same issue. How to get UUIDs for each meetings? They all have same meeting Ids.

Hey @umesh,

You can get the MeetingUUIDs via the Recording Completed webhook, or the List Past Meeting Instances endpoint.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Got it…thanks. Its working now.

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

-Tommy