In the marketplace we can transfer ownership of most applications which is helpful when an app owner leaves the company. For SDK app owners this does not appear to be the case, is there a way to do this without having to recreate a new app?
If you’re experiencing unexpected Meeting SDK behavior please search the forum with relevant keywords (e.x. error message) and follow the guidance outlined in those posts. Please also leverage the following support links:
- Zoom Developer Changelog for Dev Product Changes: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/stay-up-to-date/changelog/
- General Troubleshooting: https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- To Submit a Ticket for Unexpected Meeting SDK Behavior: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- For General & Integrations Related Guidance: https://community.zoom.com/
Meeting SDK Type and Version
Share the Meeting SDK type and version you’re working with to give relevant context.
Details on your question, workflow or the problem you’re trying to solve.
The full error message or issue you are running into, where applicable.
The troubleshooting attempt types you’ve already exhausted, including testing with the appropriate sample app (found on Zoom · GitHub).
How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior including:
1. Authentication method or app type
2. Any errors
3. Browser/client type and version