No option to transfer owner of SDK app

In the marketplace we can transfer ownership of most applications which is helpful when an app owner leaves the company. For SDK app owners this does not appear to be the case, is there a way to do this without having to recreate a new app?

Before Creating a New Topic:

If you’re experiencing unexpected Meeting SDK behavior please search the forum with relevant keywords (e.x. error message) and follow the guidance outlined in those posts. Please also leverage the following support links:

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

Meeting SDK Type and Version
Share the Meeting SDK type and version you’re working with to give relevant context.

Description
Details on your question, workflow or the problem you’re trying to solve.

Error?
The full error message or issue you are running into, where applicable.

Troubleshooting Routes
The troubleshooting attempt types you’ve already exhausted, including testing with the appropriate sample app (found on Zoom · GitHub).

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior including:
1. Authentication method or app type
2. Any errors
3. Browser/client type and version

Hi @freddi.guerrero
Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to our community!
I just checked my Marketplace dashboard and it looks like you are right, there is not option to transfer Meeting SDK apps.
Let me ask if there is a way to do this internally and will come back to you with an update.
Cheers,
Elisa

1 Like

Is there any update on this request ? I am still facing same issue that “Transfer ownership or Collaborator option” is not shown for SDK app.

Hi @karthikeyan.tw
I do not believe so, currently there is no way to transfer ownership of the meeting SDK apps