No page_count in json response

If I make a api request to list meeting registrants (GET) or list webinar registrants (GET) there should be a page_count in the json response.
But is it completely missing. Others had issues that is was always “0”. But I dont´t have it at all. No matter which meeting or webinar, every query is missing page_count in the response.

This is what I get back before the registrants-object starts:

{“page_size”:1,“total_records”:5,“next_page_token”:“YKDZYVTzqc3f5oUjLbmNL9jUu7OWgLUr0W2”,“registrants”:[{ …

In that constallation there should be a page_count 5.

I´m using a jwt App. Other queries like report get participants work as they should.
Api-Documentation says, there should be page_count in the response of the registrants, like with the participants. But there is not.

Thanks for your help.

Hi @Florentine,

Thank you for raising this with us—I can see what you’re referring to here, and we’re currently looking into this (ZOOM-196332). I’ll circle back with you here as soon as I have an update.

Thanks!
Will

Hi @Florentine,

Can you try passing the page_number parameter in your request URL? You can set this to 0 and it will return the page_count field in the API response.

Thanks!
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.