No recording for this meeting, even though I just received the webhook for recording.complete

Our program received the recording complete webhook and then does an action to retrieve all meeting recordings, and I am met with an error:
404 Not Found: {“code”:3301,“message”:“There is no recording for this meeting”}

We pass the UUID to search for the meeting recordings and it works 99% of the time, but we really have no clue why it occasionally decides not to work.

Hey @nsullivan,

Strange, can you share the meeting UUID the 404 error happened to so I can take a look at the logs?

Thanks,
Tommy

nOg9Qwk2Rau9uq9Ep//3Fw==

Here is another UUID with the same error:

/1tD9za/QtaB9PprDZQEzw==

Hey @nsullivan,

I think this issue is related to:

Can you try double URL encoding the meetingUUID because the slash / makes the url a path.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hola después de realizar la web me envían un link de grabación de las misma, pero al abrirlo para descargarlo me aparece este error y no puedo verla “There is no recording for this meeting (3.301)”, ¿que puedo hacer para poder acceder a la grabación?.

Hey @alan.cuadros,

What is the meetingUUID you are passing in?

¿Cuál es el UUID de la reunión que está pasando?

Thanks,
Tommy

715-052-1017

estas son las id de grabación

Su grabación en la nube ya está disponible.

Tema: Electiva Profundización - ACuadros

Hey @alan.cuadros,

Can you make sure you have recording turned on for your meetings?

¿Puede asegurarse de tener grabación activada para sus reuniones?

Thanks,
Tommy

Por su puesto, siempre doy indicaciones de como va ser la forma de desarrollar la web y procedo a grabar

Hey @alan.cuadros,

Please reach out to support.zoom.us. They will be able to help since this issue is not on the Zoom App Marketplace Platform.

Comuníquese con support.zoom.us. Podrán ayudar ya que este problema no se encuentra en Zoom App Marketplace Platform.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi - I’m wondering if tommy has some guidance on this. We recorded part of our meeting and got an email notification but then got a (3.301) error message when we clicked on the link. Thank you!

Here’s the email we received.

Hi Havurat Tel Aviv,

Your cloud recording is now available.

Topic: יום העצמאות בחבורת תל אביב
Date: Apr 28, 2020 07:22 PM Jerusalem

For host only, click here to view your recording (Viewers cannot access this page):

Share recording with viewers:
https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/uO5FBL75qVlLRKPmwx7SfYobMtz9T6a813cc_KcJnU2ygwPpRfXpTHmKXtm7fe9n

Thank you for choosing Zoom.
-The Zoom Team

Hey @havurattelaviv,

Can you please bring this up to support.zoom.us, they will be able to better assist.

Thanks,
Tommy

hello we get same problem aswell
meeting id : 844 2234 3316
date : jul 06 2020

Hey @ferhat ,

Can you please bring this up to support.zoom.us, they will be able to better assist.

Thanks,
Tommy