Not receiving webhook event to my server

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Webinar user joined / user left event + Meeting user joined event webhooks

Description
I’m not receiving webhook events from zoom to my server. I was testing webhooks for past weeks and this is the first time it’s happening.

Error?
No error.

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1. Create app
2. Add events and validate endpoint
3. Activate app and notice you’re not receiving events

@pwawrzynkiewicz Hope you will be fine.

Which event you have bonded for the above testings? Thanks

Meeting → Participant joined meeting before host
Meeting → End Meeting
Webinar → Participant/Host joined webinar
Webinar → Participant/Host left webinar

I’m not receiving any events.

@pwawrzynkiewicz You are using any tunnel (ngrok, localtunnel) or you have deployed the solution to the cloud?

I’m using ngrok, it has been working for me for the past weeks without any issues. The validation event goes through as well.

@pwawrzynkiewicz Please revalidate today and try once again please.

I revalidated couple times already, I even created a new app. Nothing seems to help right now. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

@pwawrzynkiewicz

:point_up_2: the ngork status is online for that tunnel url?

It is, I can make requests through postman myself.

@pwawrzynkiewicz Please review that you have added events from Marketplace App → Features → Add Event.

If :point_up_2: OK.

Is your account associated with the master account?

I did.

Maybe it is associated, it’s a Developer - Admin account. How does it matter in this case? :slightly_smiling_face:

There are several possible reasons why you may not be receiving webhook events on your server. Here are a few things you can check to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Verify that your server is configured correctly to receive and process incoming webhooks. This includes making sure that the endpoint you’ve specified for the webhook is correct, that it is publicly accessible, and that the server is running and listening for incoming connections.
  2. Check the logs on your server to see if there are any errors or messages related to the webhooks. If you are seeing any issues in the logs, they may indicate the cause of the problem.
  3. Verify that the webhook events are being sent correctly from the sender. The sender may be experiencing issues or the webhook settings may not be configured correctly. Confirm that the events are being sent to the correct endpoint, using the correct payload format, and that the server providing the webhook is configured correctly and working properly.
  4. Verify that the correct events are being sent to the correct endpoint. Make sure that the events are the ones that you expect to receive, and that they are being sent to the correct webhook endpoint URL.

I verified everything. On paper everything should be working, just that Zoom does not send me any events right now.

@pwawrzynkiewicz Hi,

You are using WebHook App or Server 2 Server OAuth App?

You need to verify app logs / Webhook Logs from the marketplace.zoom.us/app/your-app-id

E.g

@pwawrzynkiewicz have you managed to solve it? I’m experiencing the same issue

1 Like

I have validated the URL and also added the URL to the whitelist. NGROK is up but still, I am not getting any events. I can see the call_logs from API but not getting any phone event in webhook.

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.