Before Creating a New Topic:
If you’re experiencing unexpected API/Zoom API Events (webhooks) behavior please search the forum with relevant keywords (e.x. error message) and follow the guidance outlined in those posts. Please also leverage the following support links:
- Zoom Developer Changelog for Dev Product Changes: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/stay-up-to-date/changelog/
- General Troubleshooting: https://devsupport.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- To Submit a Ticket for Unexpected API/Zoom API Events Behavior: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us
- For General & Integrations Related Guidance: https://community.zoom.com/
- For Troubleshooting Webhooks: Guide: "We Are Not Receiving Webhooks As Expected" -- Here's What to Do! - #2
Format Your New Topic as Follows:
API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Link the API endpoint(s) and/orZoom API Event(s) you’re working with to help give context.
Details on your question, workflow or the problem you’re trying to solve.
The full error message or issue you are running into, where applicable.
How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials or sensitive info like emails, uuid, etc.) / Body
2. Authentication method or app type
3. Any errors
I am currently building an oauth app for a zoom chat and for this I need webhooks to update channels etc.
My issue is that I do not receive any post requests from zoom save the validation posts. Meaning I have enabled webhooks in the marketplace, I have logged in my account per access token, I have validated my webhook endpoint but still I do not get any webhooks from zoom. Am I missing something?
Thank you for your help,