Notification Remove

Description
hello sir,
how we can Remove"Meeting in progress" Notification from notification bar and .or remove that feature or ,if both are not possible so how we can customize notification and remove zoom icon .

Please Give me Some Suggestion

android 9 pie

Hi aadil9265711,

Thanks for the post. As you may see my discussion with another developer in this post: Hide "Meeting in progress" notification not working, we have an interface disableShowMeetingNotfication( https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-android/us/zoom/sdk/MeetingSettingsHelper.html#disableShowMeetingNotification-boolean-) that could hide this notification but it only works on Android OS lower than Android P. Unfortunately it not possible to customize this notification right now and we are working on adding interfaces to allow customize this notification.

Thanks!

But if there possible to Remove Zoom icon from there ?

1 Like

Hi aadil9265711,

Thanks for the reply. The Zoom icon will also be customizable in the interfaces that we are going to add.

Thanks!

@carson.zoom is the customisable interface is added in the latest update i.e., v4.6.21666.0429 ? If so can you send an example snippet that how to disable the notification using MeetingSettingsHelper. As the meeting is not getting started when user clicks on join button in the Android P version.

I have also went through your old replies but kindly show me an example to use it.

Hi @abhishekt,

Thanks for the reply. Please see my reply in Disable zoom on going notification when meeting started.

Thanks!