Occurrence management

Currently, I am trying to configure a webinar with morning sessions and evening sessions so that an end user can attend either and the attendance for that day will be counted. I am struggling to do so via the API. As far as I can tell, there is no way to do this.

Maybe I am looking in the wrong spot but I don’t see anything related to managing occurrences at that level in the API docs: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/webinars/webinarupdate

I know that this can be done via the webinar management console. Just curious if there is a programatic way to accomplish something like this.

Right now, via the API, there is only the ability to schedule recurring webinars in weekly/daily/monthly.

You could create two webinars with their own times and map them to the user, then monitor if they join and track attendance that way.

1 Like

Yeah that is what I’ll have to do. Just wondering if there was a way to do it with more granular control via the API.

@TimZoom are there any updates? For us, it’s very important to manage additional sessions for recurrence webinar via API.

Hi @onboarding,

We have forwarded this request to our developers, so that they can consider adding these features to our future releases.

I will update this thread, once the features are live.

Thanks!