onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=1, internalErrorCode=0

I have tried as you have suggested, but getting below error

InitAuthSDKHelper: onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=2, internalErrorCode=3023

Have you find any solution, please let me know thanks,

Hi @amitohanae, thanks for using the devforum.

This error code indicates an illegal app key or secret is being used. Please ensure you are using the correct key/secret pair that is associated with an SDK app on your account.

Thanks!

I have created new app and updated API Key & API Secret but now it shows me below error

InitAuthSDKHelper: onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=3, internalErrorCode=5003

Hi @amitohanae,

If you are using the Zoom SDK, you must create an SDK app and use the key/secret from that. An API key/secret currently will not work with our SDK.

Thanks!

Hi Carson,

Still facing same issue (i.e onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=1, internalErrorCode=0) with JWT token while initializing zoom…, I have tried all the solutions which you have discussed above…, have generate JWTToken based on the below payload :
{
“appKey”: “string”, // Your SDK key
“iat”: long, // access token issue timestamp
“exp”: long, // access token expire timestamp, iat + a time less than 48 hours
“tokenExp”: long // token expire timestamp, MIN:1800 seconds
}

and applied to sample zoom android sdk, but still getting error while initilizing zoom.

Please find the below screenshot :

Will be vey thank full, if you could suggest some proper solution for it.
Thanks

Hi @sumit.h, thanks for using the dev forum.

Sorry to hear you’re running into this issue while initializing the SDK. Can you please provide the values you are using for the iat, exp, and tokenExp fields? Also, are you certain that you are using the key/secret from an SDK app on the Marketplace?

Thanks!

Subject: Zoom SDK Initialization Error - errorCode=1

Description: I am experiencing an issue with the initialization of the Zoom SDK in my application. The SDK consistently fails to initialize, showing the following error message:

onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=1, internalErrorCode=0
his issue is hindering the development and testing of Zoom integration in my application.

Environment:

• Platform: [Specify the platform - iOS/Android/Windows/etc.]
  • Zoom SDK Version: [Mention the SDK version you are using]
  • Development Environment: [Provide details about your development environment, such as IDE, framework versions, etc.]

Issue Details:

• Error Occurrence: The error occurs during the initialization phase of the Zoom SDK.
  • Reproduction Steps: [List the steps you take to reproduce this issue]

JWT Token Details: I am using the following JWT payload for SDK authentication:

{
  "appKey": "AABqugVJQtmqyc****",
  "iat": 1706272313,
  "exp": 1706445113,
  "tokenExp": 1706274113
}
HMACSHA256(
  base64UrlEncode(header) + "." +
  base64UrlEncode(payload),

sOSxwNGCMQ98itz

) secret base64 encoded

Attempted Troubleshooting:

• [List any troubleshooting steps you have already attempted, such as verifying the SDK key, checking token expiration, etc.]

Request for Assistance: I am seeking assistance to understand the cause of this error and how to resolve it. Any insights or guidance on troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments: