Unable to initializezoom sdk

Hi,
I found some issue when I am testing your android sample app.

I got following issue during sdk initialisation

ZoomSDKExample: onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=1, internalErrorCode=0

I used following detail to create JWT token:-

{
“appKey”: MY SDK KEY,
“iat”: 1634567090,
“exp”: 1634653326,
“tokenExp”: 5000
}

in my other demo app issue related to sdk initialisation occur but got different issue message, in this my demo app I got following issue during initialisation:-

errorcode=3 internalErrorCode= 1000006000

In this demo app I used my app sdk and secret key but above issue occur.

Please help me

Hi @zack.ryder, thanks for the post.

Based on the JWT payload you have provided, this appears to be an issue with the tokenExp value being invalid. It must be >= iat + 1800.

in my other demo app issue related to sdk initialisation occur but got different issue message, in this my demo app I got following issue during initialisation:-

This error code indicates that the network was not available. Are you sure that your device has network access?

Thanks!

ok, let me check with above solution related to tokenExp key value.

I now created JWT from following data:-

{
“appKey”: “vLoBKaWIj5cJH5ybd5k0Sks62mYPwSx1RN1O”,
“iat”: 1634723074,
“exp”: 1634895874,
“tokenExp”: 1634728074
}

now I got following issue:- Failed to initiate Zoom SDK, Error:1 InternalErrorCode= 0

My internet is also working fine

Hi @zack.ryder,

Looking at our error code documentation, this indicates that invalid arguments were provided when initializing the SDK. Can you please provide a snippet showing how you are initializing the SDK?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom
I download and run this sample app found under your latest version of zoom sdk. Zoom SDK version is zoom-sdk-android-5.7.6.1915. Under this sdk their are two sample having name sample and example2.

I am checking sample app and got issues. I only change JWT token not anything else.

following is the code for sdk initialisation:-

/**
* init sdk method
*/
public void initSDK(Context context, InitAuthSDKCallback callback) {
if (!mZoomSDK.isInitialized()) {
mInitAuthSDKCallback = callback;

ZoomSDKInitParams initParams = new ZoomSDKInitParams();
        initParams.jwtToken = SDK_JWTTOKEN;
        initParams.enableLog = true;
        initParams.enableGenerateDump =true;
        initParams.logSize = 5;
        initParams.domain=AuthConstants.WEB_DOMAIN;    // zoom.us
        initParams.videoRawDataMemoryMode = ZoomSDKRawDataMemoryMode.ZoomSDKRawDataMemoryModeStack;
        mZoomSDK.initialize(context, this, initParams);
    }
}

Thank you

Hi @zack.ryder,

Thanks for the additional information. Just for the sake of ruling out potential issues, can you please try initializing the SDK using raw key/secret values and let me know if you are seeing any errors?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom as per your suggestion I tried to initialise zoom sdk using key/secret values. Code for initialisation is following:-

/**
* init sdk method
*/
public void initSDK(Context context, InitAuthSDKCallback callback) {
if (!mZoomSDK.isInitialized()) {
mInitAuthSDKCallback = callback;

ZoomSDKInitParams initParams = new ZoomSDKInitParams();

// initParams.jwtToken = SDK_JWTTOKEN;
initParams.appKey = “vLoBKaWIj5cJH5ybd5k0Sks62mYPwSx1RN1O”; // TODO: Retrieve your SDK key and enter it here
initParams.appSecret = “”; // TODO: Retrieve your SDK secret and enter it here
initParams.enableLog = true;
initParams.enableGenerateDump =true;
initParams.logSize = 5;
initParams.domain=AuthConstants.WEB_DOMAIN;
initParams.videoRawDataMemoryMode = ZoomSDKRawDataMemoryMode.ZoomSDKRawDataMemoryModeStack;
mZoomSDK.initialize(context, this, initParams);
}
}

but again It is failed to initialise sdk and give following error message:-

onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=3, internalErrorCode=100006000(I am testing on emulator and network is working fine.)

Please check.

Thank you!

Hi @zack.ryder,

Since your post contained your SDK secret in plain text, I had to edit your post to remove it. You will need to go into your developer account and generate a new secret ASAP. As a reminder, please keep your developer credentials private.

Can you please confirm what value you are using for the domain field?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom

I am using following data for domain field:-

public final static String WEB_DOMAIN = “zoom.us”;

and thank you for editing my post.

Thank you!

Hi @zack.ryder,

There shouldn’t be any issues with the domain you are using. Are you using any sort of proxy on your network?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.zoom

No I am not using any kind of proxy in my network. My mobile network is fine.

Thanks

Hi @zack.ryder,

Thanks for confirming. Based on the information provided, there does not appear to be anything wrong with your implementation or environment. I think we will need to see if the SDK logs reveal any additional information. Can you please provide those so we can investigate further?

If you aren’t aware already, the SDK logs are an encrypted file and can be found at sdcard/Android/data/${YOUR_PACKAGE_NAME}/logs.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.