onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=1, internalErrorCode=0

using the pro account, getting error onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=1, internalErrorCode=0

Android SDK strong text

Hi libin,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. The error code indicates that invalid arguments are passed to initialize the SDK. Is this reproducible with our demo app? Could you provide the steps to reproduce this with our demo app?

Thanks!

Hi Carson, I see the same issue. Steps are easy to reproduce with your demo app. Could you please tell what is going wrong in your app?

1 Like

Hi aruna.gangji,

Thanks for the reply. Could you provide the steps to reproduce this with our demo app?

hie Im still getting the error onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=1, internalErrorCode=0 using the JWT provided on the site under mu account , how best to resolve this please help

Hi itaizulu,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. If your SDK credentials work when you are initializing the SDK with only the key & secret? (Not the JWT token?) If that works, then it means the JWT token itself has some issues, you may refer to the doc here to generate the JWT token: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/android/mastering-zoom-sdk/sdk-initialization

Please ensure your payload match the following requirements:

{
	"appKey": "string", // Your SDK key
	"iat": long, // access token issue timestamp
	"exp": long, // access token expire timestamp, iat + a time less than 48 hours
	"tokenExp": long // token expire timestamp, MIN:1800 seconds
}

Hope this helps. Thanks!

hello Carson , I am also facing same issue and I have followed all the steps as it is mentioned in doc then why I am facing this error onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=1, internalErrorCode=0