onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=5, internalErrorCode=124 zoom-sdk-android-6.1.1.22760

Description
onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=5, internalErrorCode=124

Which Android Meeting SDK version?
zoom-sdk-android-6.1.1.22760

To Reproduce(If applicable)

• In Sample app changed SDK_JWTTOKEN .

Screenshots

Smartphone (please complete the following information):

• Samsung Sm - A50
  • OnePlus Nord
  • OS .14

@pravin.sphinx can you share a sample of your JWT token?

eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJhcHBLZXkiOiI4aG8zYVdGSVRPYTVNUGlRV25IanpnIiwiaWF0IjoxNzIyNDA2NDE0LCJleHAiOjE3MjI0MTAwMTQsInRva2VuRXhwIjoxNzIyNDEwMDE0fQ.ac8be608432f36c532fa4b67be3719ae242c38d1547e8f90db6ad4492ddbd3a9

Please use this one
eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJhcHBLZXkiOiI4aG8zYVdGSVRPYTVNUGlRV25IanpnIiwiaWF0IjoxNzIyNDExMjY1LCJleHAiOjE3MjI0MTQ4NjUsInRva2VuRXhwIjoxNzIyNDE0ODY1fQ.102f868400b516252b272c6e64f65e6b7ea9733cafd74c2958e834255b085d64

@pravin.sphinx where are you getting your client ID from?

From App Marketplace → Basic Information

@pravin.sphinx is this under the same account which you are using on this forum?

Do make sure if you are using a different account, make sure that your General App, Embed has Meeting SDK toggle button turned on.

@chunsiong.zoom Its different account, But Meeting Sdk toggle is enabled.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ruLV1ZiBTaadjQY-zStoIZ-TO3tHnCY7/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18mxDX5V1PRLAppim9P7uKBp6t2PYx64W/view?usp=sharing

@pravin.sphinx since these 2 are correct, the next possible issue is the signing with the secret key.

We have decompiled it and its correct, Before this issue I’m getting onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=1, internalErrorCode=0, After generating another jwtToken above error gone and coming this error.

@pravin.sphinx if you are getting intermittent issues, I would suggest setting the IAT slightly before actual time, to cater to possible time drift on the android device.

@chunsiong.zoom I have reduced IAT slightly but still having same issue. Can we have a call to understand exact issue and to show you how we have created app and all things.

@pravin.sphinx please get a paid premier developer support if you wish to have a call.

At this moment I’m unable to troubleshoot this further as this account is not under the same email

@pravin.sphinx I would recommend you to use JWT.io at this moment to generate your key using your ClientID and Client Secret.

Typically this error happens when you are not signing your key correctly with your client secret

@chunsiong.zoom
I have created new ticket from Paid account. Can you please check
https://devforum.zoom.us/t/onzoomsdkinitializeresult-errorcode-5-internalerrorcode-124-zoom-sdk-android-6-1-1-22760-and-zoom-sdk-android-6-1-0-22534/114712

@pravin.sphinx the person handling the ticket will be someone else.

Please take a look at this link for paid developer support.

Meanwhile, I’ll recommend you to use JWT.io at this moment to generate your key using your ClientID and Client Secret.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.