Open webclient URL

Description
Hello,
I’m developing a PHP portal and I need to open an instant meeting wc URL into an iframe so that the user can not install zoom for a single meeting.
My wc url is same:
https://xxxx.zoom.us/wc/join/[meetingId]?pwd=[meetingPwd]"

Actually, using this url, the user must necessarily accept a privacy policy performing a login; clicking to accept privacy policy, into an iframe broke a page.

Is possible to avoid this situation so that user, starting from wc can join a meeting without login step or others steps?

Thanks in advance.

Andrea

Hey @adondoni,

It sounds like you’re asking if it’s possible to join directly without having to login via that URL, is that right?

If so, I should note that the user would need to already be logged into Zoom with their associated email address, in order to avoid having to login.

I hope this clarifies, but let me know if I’ve misunderstood anything.

Best,
Will

Hello Will,
thanks for your reply.
Yes, I created an instant meeting via zoom api with Java backend and then create a web client URL when my PHP web app join a meeting.
To simplify user experience i need to open into iframe wc URL, without the user insert name, captcha and agree privacy policy.
I would likes to simulate “open in a browser” feature shows when user open a meeting link.
Thanks in advance.
Andrea

Hey @adondoni — thanks for clarifying. At the moment, this is only possible when using the Zoom Client (which has these URL schemes).

I should also note that we generally do not recommend iFraming the Web SDK, as this is not something that was intended to be supported.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.