Other accounts under same team license got affected with Client Web SDK

We have several accounts under a team license and one of them is integrated with the Client Web SDK. But when we try to start the meeting with SDK, it impacts other accounts under that same team license.

i.e: If another user under the same license has an active meeting and we run 1 or 2 meetings from SDK, it sends out other users from the running meeting saying another user has started a meeting whereas they are 2 different accounts.

We appreciate your help on this.
Thanks

Hey @lasantha57,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Are you able to share the meeting IDs and user IDs where you encountered this issue? If you don’t want to share them here, please send an email to developersupport@zoom.us with a link to this thread and steps to reproduce the issue.

I’ll investigate the issue from there.

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max,

Thank you for your reply, we are really sorry, it seems the problem was on our side and we managed to fix it.

Thanks

Hey @lasantha57,

I’m happy to hear you resolved your issue! Feel free to reach out if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.