Our application must support English or it's enough explain in English for Oauth app review?

Description
I read the TOPIC below.
https://devforum.zoom.us/t/language-support-for-zoom-apps/16557

Likewise, we want to put up our application for review.
But, Our app also supports Japanese only!

We recognize that the review requires operating videos, privacy policies, etc.
So, I want to know whether we have to submit them with English supported or it is enough to explan them in English(=Our Application and our pages still support Japanese only)

▼Question: About operation video, Which do we have to do,1 or 2? (We’re hoping the answer is “2”)

1.The video operation screen is in English (must be an English-supporting application).
or
2.Applications may be submitted in Japanese, but must be accompanied by a document translated into English for review.

▼Question: For the following pages, Which do we have to do,1 or 2? (We’re hoping the answer is “2”)
Privacy Policy Page
Support page
Document page
TOS/TOU page
Config page

1.We must publish them in English.
or
2.We can submit the documents in Japanese, but we will submit them with the documents translated into English for you to review.

Error
none

Which App?
none

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
none

Screenshots (If applicable)
none

Additional context
none

Hey @kento.horikami,

All marketplace information should be in English, and the app itself and all resources should be translatable to English (through Chrome ‘Translate to English’ or if they have their site available in English) but it is okay to default to Japanese.

We are evaluating how to better support multiple languages soon.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey tommy,

I’m glad to hear that answer!
I’ll put the app up for review.

Thanks,
Kento

1 Like

You are welcome!

Thanks for building with Zoom! :slight_smile:

-Tommy