Our OAuth application is not display in [Created apps]

We have created an Oauth application, but now it is not displayed in [Created apps] when we sign in the market place with the Zoom account which we used to create the application. It was displayed before.
https://marketplace.zoom.us/

We are in a hurry to re-submit TDD. The deadline is Feb 28th.
Please let us know the reason why the application is not displayed.

We have found same kind of 3 question posts.
For your reference :
Can't find my Oauth App in created apps list after account consolidation
Chatbot app I created not showing in "Created Apps" page
Cant see the app i created in created apps but i can see it in marketplace

1 Like

Same issue here. Our app (ID 4AJMkrenR32P86AfnjHWng in the Marketplace) has been published for about 3 years and now it just disappeared from our account, we just can`t see it on CREATED APPS list.

We are also being required to send the Technical Due Diligence with a very short deadline. Just opened this topic Our OAuth application is not display under CREATED APPS

Hi @okuzono
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum.
could you please confirm if your app is published in the Marketplace? If so, what is the name of the app so I can take a look into it?
Have you made any changes to your account or transferred the app from one account to another?

Hi @leonardobag
Thanks for reaching out to us.
Could you please share with me the name of your app?

>could you please confirm if your app is published in the Marketplace? If so, what is the name of the app so I can take a look into it?

Yes, the application is published to the Marketplace. We can use it properly. The name of the application is ‘SKYMENU Cloud’.

https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/R-yAhBdYQGqxgygFXvF9YQ

Have you made any changes to your account or transferred the app from one account to another?

After creating the application , we moved the account which created the application under our company’s organization account’s tenant. The account is different from this account which is used to post this question. If you need the information of the account used for creating account, let us know. We will send the information via mail.

We have not moved the application to another account.

Hi @okuzono
Could you please create a ticket with our support ticket here:

They will be able to assist you on this
Best,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.