I don't see my app under "Created Apps"! HELP!

Hello,

I am the developer of “Scheduling powered by Optify” App Marketplace

When I submitted the application I had a free account, but the Zoom person at my company decided to give me a licensed account today. After I clicked the Zoom account invitation email, it seems that there was a switch or something. I am saying that, because I received an email stating that “Your account has been switched successfully”. It seems that when the switch happened, the marketplace did not fully move successfully all the stuff into this switched account.

After receiving the email, I panicked and went to marketplace to see if something happened to the app, and as I feared, under “Created Apps” it says “You have not built any app”. Which is not true.

I am in panic mode, I contacted customer support, and they told me that the only help I can receive is from the dev forum.

We are onboarding 300 coaches into our system this week, and I can’t tell them in the middle of the week that we lost access to our Scheduling app at Zoom marketplace.

Hi @ariverapagan
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum! I am happy to help here!
I totally understand this situation and we have had some issues in the past when one free basic user is moved to an existing account.
I will send you a private message with some information that I will need to help you restore the access to your application
Cheers,
Elisa

I understand your concern. If you cannot find your app under "Created Apps," there could be several reasons for this issue. Here are some possible explanations and troubleshooting steps:

Check Permissions: Ensure that you are logged in with the correct account that was used to create the app. Sometimes, using a different account might lead to the app not being visible.

App Visibility Settings: Verify if the app’s visibility settings are properly configured. Some platforms allow you to set the app as private, which might hide it from the “Created Apps” section.

Refresh or Clear Cache: Try refreshing the page or clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. This can sometimes resolve display issues.

Check App Status: Ensure that your app is in an active or published state. If it is still in development or review, it might not appear in the list.

Contact Support: If you have followed these steps and are still unable to locate your app, it’s best to reach out to the platform’s support team. They can investigate the issue further and provide specific assistance.

Oh my God. This is the exact same situation I’m facing now. Please help

There is a sequence of events that happened and I’m unable to access my Zoom App now.
I was using the email — to create my Zoom Oauth App - RevenueHero (published app). The client ID is

I was recently added to my org’s account after which I couldn’t see the apps. I tried removing myself from the account but now I can’t see anything either i.e. even my old account. Please help me. This is an emergency request. @elisa.zoom

Hi @pranav1
Thanks for reaching out to us, I will go ahead and send you a private message for more information

Thank you @elisa.zoom

1 Like

@elisa.zoom I had created an app under my user on zoom for testing on local and staging purpose.
When I go to marketplace and app now it is showing under
Added Apps section and not Created Apps sections and also I am not able to modify this app
Can you please help me this on urgent basis?

An unusual challenge with my Zoom account migration. The transition from a free to a licensed account, I received an email confirming the successful switch. Upon further examination, I noticed a peculiar anomaly: while my marketplace app data seemed to have migrated, its functionality appeared to be distorted. Certain features were inaccessible, and others were behaving erratically.