Panelist invite returned by api?

From what I read on some threads in 2020, there is no way to retrieve each Panelists invitation (url, phone/participant id/password). Has this changed at all? Is this on the roadmap. Seems like a critical piece of information.

I know that if you add a panelist, it sends the email, but I don’t want that, just want the information.

The List panelists API can supply the join URL for each panelist. There is also an ID for each panelist, but I don’t know offhand if that ID is useful to the panelist. Is that enough information?

That is very helpful. Must have glossed over that before.
So join url, but no dial in info?

Greetings & Welcome, @trl11,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. For your concern, please see this post here:

Let me know if you have any questions or clarifications about this.

Best,
Donte

Thanks, Donte. Looks promising, but I need Webinar panelists invite (participant id/password). I believe that is just for Meetings. I will leave feedback, as you suggested.

Hi, @trl11,

Thank you for providing that clarification and we appreciate you leaving feedback – it is greatly appreciated. To that end, have you considered leveraging the tk parameter with our SDK? It supports the following flows:

• Joining automatically-approved registered webinars.
  • Webinar registration using the tk parameter.
  • Panelists can join Webinar in Practice mode.
  • Automatically joining a webinar as a panelist.

Here is a link to our help documentation on that:

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web/client-view/webinars/#to-get-a-registrants-token-and-join-the-webinar

I hope this helps.

Best,
Donte

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.