Past Webinar Data into Salesforce

Description
We recently integrated Salesforce and Zoom. The connection is great, but the big limitation is that we can only see information/data from webinars created now and going forward. We have no insight into previous webinars. Is there a way to “re-trigger” the zoom webinars so the SF API picks up the webinar and we can start managing data?

We like to track:

• Registrations for upcoming webinars
  • Attendees for actual webinar
  • Absentees from actual webinar
  • keep track of registration request to view recording.

We have a ton of webinars in the past that we want to have in the system, I just can’t figure out how to re-trigger whatever event that happens in Zoom to have SF pick it and its data up.

Thanks in advance!

Hey @denmark219

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

It does not answer the question.

Hey @denmark219,

Please see this thread:

Let me know if that helps!

Thanks,
Tommy

Aha, that gets me almost totally there. Is there an easy way to get the UUID for all of my webinars? I can’t find it anywhere in the webinar details on Zoom.

A nice tool would be to manually sync all webinars in Zoom from Salesforce. Or be able to pick from a list when manually updating.

Hey @denmark219,

Thanks for the suggestion! :slight_smile: Feel free to add it here too: #feature-requests

You can get your Webianr UUIDs by calling the Get Past Webinar endpoint.

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.