Zoom Salesforce Integration not working with previously created webinar - I need the webinar UUId

Hi,

I’m new to this developer forum. I integrated our Zoom account to Salesforce to get Webinar registration and attendees info. Webinars created after the integration was activated works fine, but the webinars created before are not being transferred to my Salesforce. I think I’m able to link the webinar by getting the UUId, but I have no idea how to get it.

I’ve seen a similar question here (How can I get all recorded instances uuid of recurring meeting?), but all the endpoint links are old.

I would appreciate any help on this topic.

Thanks,
Bruno

Hi @socialentrepreneurs

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
Have you tried calling the List past webinar instance endpoint to retrieve the meeting uuid from a past instance?

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/methods#operation/pastWebinars

Hope this helps!
Best,
Elisa

Hi,

Also if Webinar or meeting attendees need to be updated in salesforce campaign member object, then it is possible correct?.
Provided contact / lead records are already created in salesforce.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.