Pixel and Audio Buffer access

Hi!

Firstly, massive thanks to all of you at Zoom for all your hard work keeping this service up and running. Your hard work really is appreciated.

In the current Desktop SDK is there any access to the participant video and audio buffers via custom render/draw call hooks? There are a couple of header files (zoom_sdk_raw_data_def.h and zoom_sdk_raw_data_helper_interface.h) that describe pixel and audio formats which point to this being accessible - but they don’t appear to be referenced anywhere else in the SDK. It would be great to have access to this in order to integrate with other video and audio pipelines.

Thanks
Sam

Hi Sam,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. The raw data is not publicly available at the moment. If you would like to request for raw data license, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi Carson,

I’d be interested in a raw data license

Thanks
Sam

Hi,
I’m interested too in access this raw data.

Thanks in advance

Franco.

Hi Sam,

Thanks, I will contact you shortly.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Franco,

Thanks, I will contact you shortly.

Thanks!

1 Like

excellent! I’ll wait for the email or PM.
Thank you for your time and your help!

Hi Franco,

I have emailed you regarding this, please let me know if you have not received the email. Happy Zooming! :slight_smile:

Carson,
thank you for the reply. I’ve received the email, and I already replied back.

Thanks! I will keep you updated.

Hi,
I’d be interested in a raw data licence too.

Can you please contact me?

Thanks,
Erik

Hi zoom.dev,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. I will contact you shortly.

Thanks!

Hi,
I also want to use a raw data license on Windows 10.
Can you please contact me?

Hi, I’m interested too to process the raw data.

Thank for your help!

Hi, I am also interested in processing the raw data on both Mac and Windows.

Thank you for your help!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for interested in the raw data access&license. The raw data license is currently not available for apply. We are currently investigating the feasibility to make this feature more accessible and will keep everyone posted.

Thanks!

I am interested in raw data access in the Windows, iOS, and Mac SDK.

Thanks!

Hi @swhitake,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK and thanks for interested in the raw data license, please see my reply here:

Thanks!

Am also interested and hope it comes back soon. Also would like to be able to feed the camera feed, so no need to do the virtual camera workaround.