Can I get raw audio/video frames by user?

Is it possible to get individual audio/video streams by user id?

The Windows SDK has AudioRawData::GetBuffer() for audio, but no way to determine which user the buffer is from. And I don’t see a corresponding way to get raw video data either.

In the forums I found some posts that sort of sound like it’s possible, but I’m not quite clear.

Any info appreciated, thanks!

Hey,
I’m also want to know about it, sometime it shows some errors when you connect more than one persons. Please comment on this post it might be helpful for everyone.

Hey @xar,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Raw data in the Meeting SDK, requires a raw data license which is not publicly available at this time.

Thanks!
Michael

@Michael_Condon are you saying it’s not possible to get a raw data license at this time? Even with a contract?

Also is there a rough eta when one could get one?

Hey @xar,

I do not believe we are distributing raw data licenses at this time. We hope to have this available sometime in the near future.

Thanks!
Michael

hi @Michael_Condon , is there any way to access this raw data licenses earlier?
maybe making an alliance or partnership with zoom?

Hey @fboncini,

I do not believe we are offering this at this time.

Thanks!
Michael

Is there a workaround or a way to get this information (audio and video) from a meeting until we have this functionality available?
I need to confirm if I am going to be able to develop a use case and it depends on being able to access the audio and video raw data of a meeting (per users).

Is it possible to access a zoom meeting's video data? - #32 by stelianraev In this link you offer a partnership to a user to be able to access the video and audio raw data.

“We do have a partnership for getting access to raw video and audio feeds using our Mobile or Desktop SDKs 136.”

Thanks

Hey @fboncini,

I do not believe this is something we are doing currently. It has been available in the past, but new licenses are not be offered at this time.

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.