Pool botton is missing

Hi
When we had an active pool there was a button to access the pool. But now that button does not appear.

We are using SDK version 2.1.1

Before

After

Hi, @eventos.gestao,

Thank you for posting. To rule out the basics, can you confirm that Meeting Polls/Quices is enabled in your accounts setting?

Also, can you verify the user has host privileges? You can use this video as a reference in your testing.

Related Help Documentation:

1. Polling for meetings

2. Enabling polling for meetings

Best,
Donte

Hi @donte.zoom
Thanks for your reply.
These settings are defined in the same way.
However, this does not happen to the host, but to the participants. That is, the button appears to the host because it manages the pools. But it does not appear to the participants, so that they can respond, in case it closes unintentionally.
When the host opens a pool, participants can close it without responding. But while the pool is active, before, there was a button to be able to see the pool and respond. This button now does not appear to the participant.

Thanks

@eventos.gestao,

Thank you for your reply. To clarify, the poll button is used to create / initiate polls, which is only available to the host. It is used for launching polls and participants only see polls when the poll starts. More depth details on how this feature is designed to work can be found here:

I hope this helps to answer your questions, but if you have further clarification, please let me know.

Best,
Donte

Hi @donte.zoom
Thanks for you reply.
But that functioning has changed.
As you can see in the screenshots I inserted, that button appeared to the participants, to visualize the active pool again in order to respond.
I never said that this button appeared to participants to create or initiate pools. I said it was for participants to be able to see and respond pools initiated by the host.
Thanks

@eventos.gestao,

You’re right! This matter has been marked as a bug and our engineers are working on a fix. No date is set, however, here is the ticket tracking this matter [ZOOM-353192].

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Best,
Donte

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.