Pool integration in ios/android

Good morning,
I would like to know if in the ios and android sdk it is possible to integrate poll and questions because it is not clear to me from the documentation.
thank you so much

Hi zoom11,

Thanks for the post. Are you using Zoom default UI or Custom UI? If you are using Zoom default UI, the polling and QA features are included. For Custom UI, we do have interfaces for the features, such as on Android: https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-android/us/zoom/sdk/InMeetingQAController.html; iOS:https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-ios/interface_mobile_r_t_c_meeting_service.html#a0169cc030cd416a20cda648c75de3527

Hope this helps. Thanks!

thank you so much Carson

Glad to be helpful. Happy Zooming! :slight_smile:

Hi Carson,

Could you clarify about the polls feature? Is it possible to display polls if custom UI is used?
SDK contains API to deal with the Q&A feature. But it looks like polls API is private in mobile iOS SDK version 4.6.21666.0428.

Thanks!

Hi @Aleksandr,

Thanks for the reply. The iOS SDK contains Q&A features that are available in Custom UI, you may refer to the implementation in our demo app:

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom,

Thanks for the answer. QAListViewController is helpful to understand how Q&A feature works.

But my original question was about polls like one that is shown on the picture:

I can see in logs that delegate’s methods are triggered (those logs are from the scheduled meeting, for webinars almost the same):

2020-06-02 13:30:05.907404+0300 MobileRTCSample[20692:7956944] Webinar Q&A–onSinkQAConnected 1, QA Enable:0…

2020-06-02 13:30:05.907717+0300 MobileRTCSample[20692:7956944] Webinar Q&A–onSinkQAOpenQuestionChanged 0…

I created 3 different polls and I can’t find any other callbacks when I launch/end polls.
Unfortunately, I still not sure that I can present polls within custom UI like this:

Thanks!

Hi @Aleksandr,

Thanks for the reply. After confirming with the engineering, currently we do not have interfaces for polling under Custom UI.

Thanks!

Hi @carson.zoom,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Is it possible to file a feature request for this?

Hi @Aleksandr,

Yes, I will file a feature request and pass to the engineering team. Will keep you posted.

Thanks!

1 Like

Great. @carson.zoom thanks for your assistance!

1 Like