Possible to pause/resume screen sharing in MacOS SDK?

Description
I have been looking around the SDK documentation for pause/resume functionality for share and have not found it, if it exists. I do not see a reference to this in ZoomSDKASController

Which macOS Meeting SDK version?

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

N/A

Screenshots

The Zoom client has the ability to pause/resume screen sharing.

I’d like to reproduce this behaviour in a custom app using the SDK

Hi @KieranAC,

It doesn’t seem like you’re missing anything here, it is just not possible to pause a share programmatically on macOS. Since this is already supported on Windows we should be able to add this fairly easily to achieve parity between platforms. I’ll keep you updated once we have any more information.

Thanks!

I found a method that seems like it works

[[[[ZoomSDK sharedSDK] getMeetingService] getMeetingActionController] actionMeetingWithCmd:ActionMeetingCmd_PauseShare
                                                                                                               userID:0
                                                                                                             onScreen:ScreenType_First];

Good find! It’s easy to forget about the capabilities hidden inside of that method sometimes. :slightly_smiling_face:

Let me know if you start running into any issues with this approach.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.