I noticed that when sharing an app in a meeting on the macOS SDK, when using multiple monitors, if you drag the shared app to another monitor the screenshare becomes paused. I see the same behavior on the zoom client, so although that seems like a bug, I’m guessing it’s a bug with the zoom client rather than the SDK. However, on the zoom client, the screenshare toolbar indicates to the user that the screenshare is paused in this scenario. In our app using custom UI we’d like to also signal to the user that the screenshare has become paused in this instance, but the sharing status callback does not fire a notification for the screenshare becoming paused.
To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Implement delegate for ZoomSDKASControllerDelegate to receive notifications of share status changes (onSharingStatus:User:)
- Start sharing an app on primary monitor
- Drag the shared app from primary monitor to secondary monitor
- The onSharingStatus delegate method fires with ZoomSDKShareStatus_Pause
- No notification of ZoomSDKShareStatus_Pause
It’s a relatively minor issue but I’m wondering if it’s indicative of a larger undiscovered issue with screen share status notifications.