No notification for paused app share with multiple monitors

Description
I noticed that when sharing an app in a meeting on the macOS SDK, when using multiple monitors, if you drag the shared app to another monitor the screenshare becomes paused. I see the same behavior on the zoom client, so although that seems like a bug, I’m guessing it’s a bug with the zoom client rather than the SDK. However, on the zoom client, the screenshare toolbar indicates to the user that the screenshare is paused in this scenario. In our app using custom UI we’d like to also signal to the user that the screenshare has become paused in this instance, but the sharing status callback does not fire a notification for the screenshare becoming paused.

Which version?
Latest v5.2

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Implement delegate for ZoomSDKASControllerDelegate to receive notifications of share status changes (onSharingStatus:User:)
  2. Start sharing an app on primary monitor
  3. Drag the shared app from primary monitor to secondary monitor

Expected Results

1. The onSharingStatus delegate method fires with ZoomSDKShareStatus_Pause

Actual Results

1. No notification of ZoomSDKShareStatus_Pause

Additional context
It’s a relatively minor issue but I’m wondering if it’s indicative of a larger undiscovered issue with screen share status notifications.

Thanks,
Nitin

Hi @nraj, thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you’re running into this issue with screen sharing. Can you confirm whether or not this is the only time you aren’t seeing the status callback or if you aren’t receiving any events related to screen sharing in general?

Thanks!

Hi @jon.lieblich,

Thanks for the response! Yes I can confirm that I receive the ZoomSDKShareStatus_Pause and ZoomSDKShareStatus_Resume events as expected when the share screen is manually paused and resumed by the user using the toolbar.

Thanks,
Nitin

Hi @nraj, thanks for confirming.

We will investigate what is causing this behavior and let you know as soon as we have an update.

Thanks!