Problem with Zoom Android SDK integration

My application uses TensorFlowLite library. And I want to add a Zoom Android SDK, but i got a problem of duplicating files:

2 files found with path 'lib/arm64-v8a/libtensorflowlite_gpu_jni.so' from inputs:
- /zoomtest/dependencies/mobilertc/build/.transforms/351c5d94fe06d53d53e7f1b1cc2fa5e2/transformed/mobilertc/jni/arm64-v8a/libtensorflowlite_gpu_jni.so
- /.gradle/caches/transforms-3/2b2676791d20bed97ecf782ed5d9c783/transformed/tensorflow-lite-gpu-2.5.0/jni/arm64-v8a/libtensorflowlite_gpu_jni.so

Also I tried to add pickFirst to my build.gradle file:

packagingOptions {
    pickFirst 'lib/arm64-v8a/libtensorflowlite_jni.so'
    pickFirst 'lib/arm64-v8a/libtensorflowlite_gpu_jni.so'
}

and it doesn’t help me, because I got exception during runtime process, that native method wasn’t found.

Any ideas, how to solve it? Which version of TensorFlowLite do you use in your SDK? Is it possible to add appropriate version of TensorFlowLite to project and add pickFirst to build.gradle file and after this build and run project without errors?

@evgeniyk7,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. Please see this helpful developer forum thread for guidance on how to resolve the behavior you are seeing :

Hi @evgeniyk7 ,

Thanks for sharing the info. We will rename the library name in version 5.15.5, which will resolve this conflict. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.