Profile picture thumbprint?

I have a need to be able to detect if someone has changed their photo so I can change it back to their standard photo.

We keep everyone’s photo up to date with their company photo but we have a specific use case to allow them to change it for a particular meeting if they need to. So we have to allow the person to temp change their photo but will change it back after a day.

The problem I have is detecting if the current photo is the company photo or not. One oprion is to simply update ALL photos everyday, which will catch any that have changed, but that takes about 19 hours to run and consumes a lot of resources for little benefit.

Is there some way to detect that a photo has been changed so I can mark it for re-loading the next day? Or is there a way to quickly get a “thumbprint” of the photo so I could compare it against the standard ones, without needing to download the current Zoom photo for comparison. I think downloading each photo would require just and much resources as uploading each photo every day.

Any ideas or insights would be appreciated.

Hi @jferguson
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum!
As of right now, I believe we do not have an API that will allow you to get the information you are looking for.
Allow me some time to do some testing on my end and see if I can come up with a workaround for you!
Also, let me know if you come up with a new idea for this so we can work it out together!

Have an amazing weekend!
Elisa