Programmatically check in check out using zoom API

Description
I was trying to use Zoom API for performing a few zoom room operations like List, schedule, Join, End, Delete Meetings in a room
I was able to perform the above operations successfully. When I tried to check-in and check-out through API, I am not able to do so.

Error
I only receive status 200 but does not reflect on the Room screen controller.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT as Authorization

Which Endpoint/s?

Hey @ferozhussain.m.m,

Which calendar integration is your Zoom Rooms setup leveraging? (Google, Microsoft)

Can you confirm you’re passing valid values for the event and calendar IDs based on the provider?

Thanks,
Will

Hey @will.zoom
I am also facing a similar issue while I test the api for check in
Request body:

{
“method”: “zoomroom.check_in”,
“params”: {
“event_id”: “XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX+XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX+XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX=”,
“change_key”: “XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX+XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX+X”,
“resource_email”: “email@xyz.com
}
}

Hi @yahakex904,

Can you confirm that you have access to the Calendar Integration APIs (either Microsoft Exchange or Google Calendar APIs) to get calendar information associated with the Rooms, when calling this API?

Thanks,
Will

Hi @will.zoom,

Yes I have access over the calendar API(exchange) I am able to schedule a meeting using them. I am simply passing the item id i got in response and passed it to this zoom room API.

It would be great if you could share a sample code to retrieve the event id from the calendar api or is there any other way to do it without accessing the calendar api(like directly passing the meeting id got from zoom).

Thanks,
Robert

Hi @will.zoom,
Did you get a chance to look at this?

Hey @yahakex904,

Thanks for confirming. To clarify, the event_id will come from Google or Exchange directly, but is still a dependency for this endpoint.

Can you confirm what type of API response you’re getting when passing in your calendar provider’s event ID? Are you receiving an error?

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.